Page

Monday, July 11, 2011

Masa's Opening Ceremony of Imagine Cup in NY

For me, the Opening Ceremony of Imagine Cup was....... just unimaginable....
Students from truly all over the world has gathered to one place, here, New York.
And everyone is truly the winner
who are enthusiastic for solving the world toughest problem.

And Steve Ballmer has come!!
I was so inspired by his passion!!

For me, the most impressive speech of this opening ceremony was
the one by Jeffery Sachs.
He told us about "assignment", which our generation should challenge.
His speech made me think about what I should do now, and in the future
for the next generation.

The Opening Ceremony was..... awesome....
I'm really looking forward to what's happening in Imagine Cup 2011 in NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics